Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- About 16 miniature frosted cupcakes, wrappers removed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- Chocolate icing, for drizzling (optional)
Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease a 9" pie plate with cooking spray. Gently unroll the pie crust to fit into the pan. Crimp the edges; set aside.
- Cut each miniature cupcake in half and place the cupcake halves into the pie cavity, filling it up pretty much to the top.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and vinegar until blended; pour the mixture evenly over the cupcakes.
- Bake for approx. 30-35 minutes or until the center is just about set and the tops have lightly browned. Cool completely.
- If you'd like, drizzle the top with chocolate icing and sprinkle with more jimmies. Store airtight at room temperature. Feel free to sub any flavor of cupcakes!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.